Saturday, February 27, 2010

The Things I Love

I think I better post an optimistic entry, since most of these blog entries are going to turn out to be bitch fits. ;)

These are things I love about my job. I thought I'd list some of them here so I can still find a reason to go to work every day.

1) The regular customers. We get quite a few, considering they're all college kids and they come to the commons for lunch every day. I know some by their faces and they get the exact same thing every day.

2) My awesome coworkers. They can make any nightmare rush seem okay. I have some who actively and willingly seek out to help me in my moments of greatest need. You know, the moments when you want to literally rip your fucking hair out and scream?

3) Good music. We turn on the radio. You wouldn't believe how much listening to awesome music can change your work day.

4) Having a manager say something nice about you. Last week one of the managers said to me, "You're such a good worker," and he sounded completely sincere. It made my day!

5) Free drinks (and French fries if you're sneaky) and discounted meals. It makes it worth it to work there when you know the customers paid an outrageous price to get the same thing. ;)

Today is Saturday and I am sleeping the fuck in and ENJOYING MY DAY OFF!!! ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment