Sunday, July 18, 2010

Fall Schedule

So I thought I'd pop in mid-summer to tell you that I've received my regular schedule for the months of August through December and my first two official weeks of work are up. My first day back at work for the fall semester is Thursday, August 19. It looks like I'm doing about 20 hours a week serving French fries, cooking stir fry orders, and cleaning up the salad and dessert bars because the customers are so insanely messy. Just like I did all of last year. Oh well, at least I don't have to stress about learning a new job routine because I've already been there for a year. I just have to be able to balance this job with 18 credits of classes. I think that's going to be the hard part.

Anyway, like I said, on my first day back, I'm working an evening shift and then on Friday and Saturday I'll be working split shifts, so in those three days, I'll have a full 20 hours for that entire week. That's good because then I'll have a head start on getting money into my bank account (ha ha).

Alright, see ya in the fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment