Friday, April 9, 2010

Oh What A Night

What a night. I got to be the dishwasher's bitch. Nothing screams Thirsty Thursday like oversized wet dish gloves, 200 degree water, slippery floors, a stack of bowls being knocked over and almost shattering all over the floor, and a stabbing hunger pang because I hadn't eaten all day.

My bad.

Not to mention I had to listen to crappy music because the radio was set to the country station. So I had to listen to country music for four.......fucking......hours..... It was driving me fucking insane. I HATE COUNTRY MUSIC. I would rather listen to NOTHING than listen to COUNTRY. UGH...*vomits*

It was good too, because my manager let me and some of the other dish slaves leave early, about twenty minutes early, maybe because we were a bit slower than usual. It was really sweet of him. :) And it was my record for how early I was allowed to leave post-dinner slam. WOO HOO!

Tomorrow morning I'm gonna be the Kunoichi Cook again (officially, because I never really stop being so, ever). And since it's Friday, I'm gonna set the radio to NOT COUNTRY and kick the lunch rush's ass.

Watch me own that grill like nobody's business.

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment