Monday, April 5, 2010

Post-April Fool's Day

The managers at work thought it would be funny to write the customer count as twice what it actually was on April 1st. I thought it was pretty funny too, once I realized it was only a joke.

This weekend was boring. BORING. Everyone went home for Easter weekend so we were dead. Saturday night I spent unloading dishes. It was the only time I can ever remember being one of three people in the dish room. One guy loaded and two of us unloaded. On a normal night, we have at least twice that. I doubt that sort of thing will happen again for quite a long time. I'm only glad I was in the dish room. There are plenty of other things I could have been stuck doing that would have been far, far worse. :(

This morning I was cooking during the typical Monday lunch rush and my boss gave me a compliment about how I was keeping my work space really neat. That made me happy. I have been working really hard lately to keep the grill cleaner throughout the day because otherwise I have to go through hell trying to get all the crap off of it at once before I leave in the afternoon. It's definitely worth keeping up on it.

Looks like I'll be the dishwasher's bitch again on Thursday night. Favorite place on earth. ;)

KC

No comments:

Post a Comment